Well this is a nice surprise!
I honestly didn’t know there were awards and you could nominate fellow bloggers whom you think are deserving. So… this is it…
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
This wasn’t something I expected though. I started this blog out of a small interest of mine and I’ve been gaining readers as I go. Now, I recently received this nomination from a new friend and fellow blogger of the same interests, Swajithkas. I highly recommend you this blog as there is much to learn about proverbs, idioms and quotations.
As a friend had said before, “As you sow so shall you reap”. Thanks!
Alright, the Very Inspiring Award rules are…
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
And here are 7 things about myself:
- I used to be bad at Maths in my early primary school years. (Now I’m studying Actuarial Science!)
- I love theatre acting and I miss the stage.
- A coffee addict. Needs a cup everyday,if possible.
- Quite the grammar Nazi. I’d rather spell out ‘you’ than ‘u’ when texting.
- Globophobia. Fear of balloons.
- Have yet to learn to ride a bicycle.
- Proverbs, idioms, phrases amuse me a lot.
For the nominations, I nominate:
Of course, it’s not 15 nominations but it’s these few I feel deserving.
For now, I hope to keep this blog going on for as long as possible and thank YOU (readers) for visiting this blog every now and then. Thank you!